Friday, June 12, 2009

Circle Purse...

Gotta LOVE that Big Shot! Here is another project made with it. I found the idea HERE and just jumped right up to make it as soon as I saw it...I loved it so much. :) I plan on making more of these soon. But how fun is this?!
For the focal point I had to use the Big Shot as well! This is the Daisy die. I punched out two of the same size and layered them to make it look more full. Then I punched a center in Riding Hood Red and added a flower brad in the middle. Can I say it?! I'm in LOVE! :)

Here is a picture of how it's put together with the box in the middle. It's great because you could make the box wider if you wanted or whatever. I love customizing things. The link where I found this has the measurements as well, but here they are again:
Cut your cardstock to 4-1/4 x 6". With the 6" at the top of your scorer....score 2-1/2" from each end. Then flip it and put the 4 1/4" at the top of the scorer and score 1" from each side. The just cut to make the flaps and adhere together! Super easy! Let me know if you have more questions and I can add pictures of this step if needed. Here is an up close picture of the flower accent...
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! I just updated the Last Chance Accessories List so check that out if you are still needing some things! Sorry to those of you that have already placed orders and some stuff you have wanted has been sold out!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ok this is so dang cute! I'll say it...I'm in love too. :) So fun...I am thinking its the perfect fun project for club. :)
Thanks for sharing...it is super cute! :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Wow this is juct gorgeous!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...