Monday, December 8, 2008

Stocking Stuffer Idea...

This is just a little gift I packaged together for a Holiday Boutique. I forgot to take a picture of them out of them bag! But they are so cute. Basically...you take a binder clip (you know those things that you hold bunches of papers together with...they are usually black) and cover it with Designer Series Paper. Then I added some ribbon to the silver holder portions. When you set them down on the the flat side they can be used to hold photos, a place card, a fun season greeting, anything you want to keep cold. :) (Ok...if anyone knows that quote...we can be friends! :) It's a quote from "Tommy Boy" if you didn't know what I was talking about! :) And we can still be friends even if you didn't know that!) Anyway: you can hold anything like that in there. It would be a fun way to label all your holiday dishes for all the holiday parties you are having also! :) Or package a few together like this for a holiday gift.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute! I like the idea of using them as a lable on your holiday dishes. I need to make one now. :) I will have to go watch that movie now! :) No...sadly I havn't ever seen it. :)

Sherri said...

Ashley, this is great idea! You are clever!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...