Friday, December 12, 2008

December Club #2

This is the card we made for club this month. I have to apologize though. I saw a card similar to this SOMEWHERE on this world wide web. And I can't find it again although I searched and searched to try to find it so I could link to it here. So PLEASE let me know if it's your card I used for inspiration! :)




I've heard an awful rumor that some don't like Mr. Twigster. Are you kidding me?! :) I guess it's ok if you don't, but HOW CUTE IS HE?!?! :) ....

I colored him and gave him a little shadow with a blender pen and ink pads. Basically...you smoosh the lid down on the ink pad before you open it up. This gives you some ink on the lid. Then you just use the blender pen to pick up some of the ink and color like you would with a marker. I used Kiwi Kiss for the scarf, Tangerine Tango for the nose, and Basful Blue to do the shadow. Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...