Monday, December 1, 2008

So grateful for my AWARDS!!!!

THANK YOU for my award! Sorry that I haven't posted this already! With being out of town for Thanksgiving, I haven't posted this yet. And I ended up receiving this award from a few people this last week! I have received this Kreativ Blogger award from Robin Merriman (I met her at Founder's Circle) and she has a great blog HERE, so go check her out! I also received this award from Megan Dunn (my FABULOUS downline!) and her wonderful blog is HERE that you have to check out! I also received this award from Jenni (whom I just met through her blog) so check out her fabulous blog HERE. Then I also received this blog from Meredith (whom I also just met through her blog) and she has a wonderful blog HERE! Thank you gals for nominating me! I love all of your blogs too! I know I need to nominate five people so I will narrow it down and update this later tonight.
Then I also received this award from my fabulous friend in Australia, Kristy Young. Check out her blog HERE. Thanks Kristy! You are awesome and I appreciate the award! I need to nominate 8 people so same as before....I will update later tonight.
THANK YOU FOR MY AWARDS! It means a lot!




1 comment:

Mandy said...

You deserve it, you are amazing!!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...