Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Top Note Die Cut Card...

I've been meaning to use my Big Shot a lot more than I have been. I've also been wanting to make a full card with the Top Note Die as well. So....today I did both! Used my Big Shot AND made a Top Note Die card. So the card opens up, you can see just above the ribbon where the folds are to open it. This was a fun card to make. The Upsy Daisy flowers are embossed with Iridescent Ice emboss powder, so it's sparkly in real life.


Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Regal Rose Craft Ink, Old Olive Craft Ink
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Georgia Peach Designer Series Paper, Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Crystal Clear emboss powder

Hopefully you can see more of the sparkly in this picture...

5 comments:

Kari said...

Super cute card!!! I love the top note and the gorgeous sparkles too!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is beautiful! is this using the big shot?

Sears Family said...

very cute! I love the sparkle!

Michelle Denson said...

CUTE! I want to stay home and make stuff! I don't wanna go to school!! WAHHHH!!!!!

Maxine Conrad said...

Love everything you do Ashley. This is beautiful.

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...