Friday, September 19, 2008

Updates in Photos...

***WARNING*** Lots of pics!

Here is an update by pictures...not necessarily in the right order. :)

The welcome sign outside the hotel as we come in


The beautiful Gathering Place that is available for us to hang...

Hanging in the Gathering Place on PJ Business Share/Swap night. TOO FUN! I loved this night!!!

HOW CUTE are these pillows and blanket. Thought they deserved a close up! :)

The gift we were given on the PJ Party Business Share/Swap night. I didn't take a pic of it opened yet, but the small box is a nice matching pen and then the bottom is a notebook for us to take notes in for the evening. They said they were going to provide paper and pens for us so we didn't have to bring them. Should have know they would have cutesy-ed (not a word, but should be! :) )it up! :)

The gift on our bed when we returned from our PJ Party Business Share/Swap night. It's a WALLET THAT MATCHES OUR PURSE! :) SO CUTE! Love the tag! Says, "hey big spender, spend a little time with me." Too cute!


One of the candy spots at the Gathering Place. HOW CUTE! I'm going to make this for my workshops/classes, I think! :) Give me some time to work on it a bit! But HOW CUTE!!!!
We went to tour the Kanab manufacturing plant today. This is where the stamps become stamps. We weren't allowed to take pics inside, but we saw the rolls of rubber they start out as to the final product. AMAZING process! I actually got to do the die cut part as well! I did the die cut portion of the "Party Hearty" set! It was GREAT! I really wanted a picture, sad. I also packaged a few stamp sets as well! That was GREAT! Again...so sad I couldn't take a pic! But I as AMAZED at how much of the process was done by an individual. Oh...and can I tell you how CLEAN the WHOLE building was! We asked if it was done just for us, but they said it was always that clean. It did NOT feel like you were in a manufacturing plant. I will always think of the people here now whenever I hold a new stamp set. So great! I am impressed!
So when the new plant was built not that long ago, Shelli had an apt put in there for her, her family, or any corporate people to stay at when they came. I have more pics I might share later, but LOOK at the CHANDELIERS that are in the Master bath. SO AMAZING! Those are PINK crystals on there!!! AHHHH!!!

After the plant tour, we went to the infamous rubber park in Kanab. Ok...the whole park isn't rubber. :) However...the "floor" of the playground is all recycled rubber from Stampin' Up! :) TOO much fun! Of course us demos had a GREAT time playing!

They brought in this Subway stand for us to have sandwiches for lunch. HOW CUTE is that. I thought it was funny to have this stand in the middle of NO WHERE! Only amazing Stampin' Up! would think of something so clever for us! AMAZING!!!


Brandi and I playing in the rubber! Again...TOO MUCH FUN!!!!

Again...more laying in the rubber! Some people making weird faces...but still...TOO MUCH FUN!
Just me in the rubber this time!
I earned this Founder's Circle trip by being a "Rising Star." Here is the group of all 15 of us! What a Rising Star is....it is the Top 15 demos out of all the demos that are in their first full year as a Stampin' Up! demo! I feel honored to be included in this group of fabulous demos!
Prizes from the bus!!! It's a 2 hour bus ride so they play games with us on the way back to keep us entertained! Washington Apple paper and the new Button Bouquet buttons that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
This is what was on our bed when we got back to our room after Kanab. Again...I could SO get used to this and better make sure my husband is clear on what I need now. :) The inside...

PERSONALIZED initial! Shelli actually had one just like this on the first day. HOW NICE ARE THEY!?!??!


Then tonight a bunch of us went to this place called Tuacahn. It's an outdoor theater that does Broadway plays. It is RIGHT at the base of the red rocks in St. George and it's AMAZING! I've been before, but this time was just a breathtaking. We saw "Big River" and I was impressed! This trip has been fabulous. If you have made it this far....I hope you have enjoyed this journey. I'll post later with more! I'm off to bed now! :) ENJOY!

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I love the snack station idea too. I loved the specific colored jelly beans.

Sharon Bridwell said...

What a fabulous time and thanks so much for sharing. My hubby and I toured the manufacturing facility and the park when we were in Utah in July for convention. The plant was very clean then too and we were both so amazed by the whole process! Enjoy every moment (hey I think that's a stamp set...LOL) and I look forward to your next update!
Sharon

Megan said...

Yeah, more pictures...I look forward each day to seeing more of your fabulous trip. So exciting! Thanks for bringing us with you! :)

Sherri said...

Pics are awesome! Keep them coming...

Jill said...

how frickin awesome. you seriously get more spoiled there than on the cruise. i love seeing all the pictures!!!!!! have you talked to Ruth much?? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Wow Ashley how much fun! And sooo many gifts!

Carpenter's said...

Ashley,

I am so jealous!! All the pampering is amazing. This is why we love SU! Thanks for sharing pics. Look forward to some of your swaps you received!

Courtney

brandi said...

Ahhh, love your recaps Ashley. What a fab time we had. Thanks again for hanging out with me. I really need to get a CD of your pics. I will make one for you too if you want it.

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...