Monday, September 8, 2008

For my club girl's...September Projects!

Here are the projects we are making for this month's club. We are doing a mini Explosion Scrapbook Box and a card that uses the same Designer Series Paper. I LOVE this DSP! It's Maine Blueberry, for those of you that were curious. It is in the new catalog and comes in 4 different color schemes....and I LOVE them all! :)

Anyway: here is the card. I embossed the big main flower in Iridescent Ice emboss powder. This stamp set, Eastern Blooms, is one of the ones that are on sale (15% off) until the end of the month. I LOVE this one! I got the phrase from Pocket Silhouettes, which is also on sale (15% off) until the end of the month. I LOVE both of those sets! :) You'll see more Pocket Silhouettes below.









Here is the Explosion box. We made one like this at a shoebox swap my up-upline did at convention. She provided us with three wow! ideas. I LOVE the one we made (it was done using Bella Rose paper) and I wanted to show my clubbers how to do it. So I'm excited.

A view of the top of the box.

A view from one of the sides...all the sides are the same

This is what it looks like when you open it. You add pictures to each of the different petals.

Here are the two different layers. Again...add pictures to each of the layers and then display on a desk, coffee table, etc. It's a great way to showcase a bunch of pictures in a darling way!

6 comments:

Karen Giron said...

How fun is this post today?! I love this!!

Megan said...

I love both of these! So fun, and I love that DSP!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

all very gorgeous! Love the colours

Anonymous said...

I love how pretty you have made your box. And how fun it will be for you to go on your trip, I hope you do relax and have fun!

Lynn Put said...

Wow, what wonderful projects!!!
Your club girls are lucky!

Simply Jenn said...

Absolutely stunning color choices!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...