Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All the pieces became whole...

Remember all the pieces I posted about earlier?! Well...here is the final project. This is for a 6x6 Calendar swap and my month was February. (The idea is one side of the month's calendar is a 6x6 scrapbook page that you put a photo on. Then the other side is the actual calendar. They are super cute. I will post photos of the whole thing all together when it's all done!) It's all glittery and shiny in real life. I post a few pics of the glitter below. :) (Both hearts are glittery, but you can't really tell in the photo.) This was a fun swap to do. I can't wait to see the other months!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the colors and the set you used! Great combo of the two!!!

Sherri said...

Love this! I am soooo copying for my calendar class in December...do you mind? Very cute!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...