Monday, July 28, 2008

Sorry!

I apologize for my absence! Things got kinda busy at the end of my trip and then ever since I've been home since Saturday night, they have been even busier! But I'm going to post a few new things in a minute to make up for it! :) Hope everyone has been doing great!

By the way...Stampin' Up's CONVENTION is THIS WEEK!! Starts on Wednesday, and I can't wait!!! There are lots of fun things planned, and I know a few surprises along the way. I will try to update during convention. I only live like 20 minutes from the convention center where it will be, so I will be coming home each night. (And my fabulous downline, Megan, is staying with me so YEAH! More stamping fun at night as well...I'm sure!!! :) ) So I will try to post new things along the way. I can't WAIT!!! It's the kickoff to Stampin' Up's 20th YEAR CELEBRATION. FUN!!! FUN!!!! I'm seriously so excited.

Off to upload some photos of a few things I've worked on...

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...