Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CONVENTION TIME!!!!

I can't believe that it's CONVENTION TIME for us Stampin' Up! demos!!!! It is SO EXCITING that I can barely stand it! My life has been CRAZY busy this past little bit with being out of town, and then getting ready for all the FUN!!!!! YEAH!!!!! So I just wanted to say that tomorrow morning is up and at 'em to the convention center I go!!! YEAH! I'll try to keep you updated on things. I will have the NEW CATALOG in my hands in less than 12 hours!!!!!!! I hope I don't have to wait too long in a line to get it!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FABULOUS!!!! Anyway....I hope you can sense my excitement! :) Get ready because here we go!!!!!!!!!..............

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG im so excited from your excitment, I dont even live in USA and I wanna come to your convention and see your new catty!!!! I wanna hear all about it :)

Lynn said...

Lucky you!!! Can't wait to read all about your amazing time! Wish I was there too! I left you an award on my blog today: http://lwdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/08/two-quick-cards.html

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...