Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bella Rose Pretties!

One of the things I brought with me on my trip is OF COURSE the NEW Designer Series Paper that will be in the new catalog starting August 11th! (Can we all say AHHHHHHHH! I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!) So I decide the other day that I would play. I have to say...I MISS my stamp room! There are SO MANY things I have been wanting to use that I don't have with me. Oh well...it's a fun challenge as well. And it's good to see what you can come up with using just a few things. I have to say...I threw the Pretties Kit in on a whim. I bought one forever ago, but only used it a few times. It's my new best friend! :) I'm using it all the time with everything. It's so much fun and really does make things pretty! :)

This card isn't my fave...but it works, I guess. :)


Stamps: Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Pretties Kit, New In Color buttons (can't remember what they will be called right now), 1" Circle Punch, white gel pen, Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Pretties Kit, 3/4" Circle punch, New In Color Buttons (still can't remember what they are called), white grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Megan said...

I don't know what you are talking about, I love these cards, I really like the first one, and I can't wait to get my hans on that fabulous paper, and the second one is so simple but awesome! :) Good job!

Kim Gasper said...

I'm so impressed with what you've done with your "on the go" supplies! Very cute cards!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...