Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sneak Peak...

So I FINALLY got my pre-order stuff from Stampin' Up! today. Demo's are given a few items that they are allowed to pre-order to help get them ready for when the new catalog comes out. I stayed up until midnight, when they posted my list. I ended up ordering what I wanted by 2am. And they got so backed up with orders, that I just finally got it today! So YIPPEEEE! I'm so excited. I took some pictures of stuff I got, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to post them. Thinking about it...not sure I can just take a photo of a stamp set and publish it...since they are copyrighted by Stampin' Up. So...how about some In Colors? These are next year's In Colors. All the ones from this year are retiring, and these are the ones that will be around. I LOVE them! All computers look different, so they really are a must to see up close. They're great! There are fun things coming out. I'm excited to show more! I'm sure a lot of you have heard about the scallop edge punch...and OH MY GOODNESS! It's amazing! We actually used it at a class tonight and it went so much faster! It was amazing! Love it!!! So look out for some new, fun, Stampin' Up stuff coming!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I should totally be in bed, but I'm not...I am so excited about the new stuff! I can't wait to get my scallop edge punch...EXCITING!!! :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...