Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hanging Photo Frame...

We are doing the Farmer's Market again on Saturday, and so I've been busy making more projects for that. This is a hanging photo frame (not sure what else to call it...anyone have a better name?! :) ) that I made using the On Board Small Book Basics Chipboard. I KNOW....this stamp set/paper is retired now. But....I'm using it and doing my part to try to make sure it makes this next catalog or the next Spring/Summer one. :) So enjoy! By the way...the "Summer Days" and the "A perfect day for family, friends, and fun" sayings are from the Perfect Day rub-ons set.

Stamps: Tart and Tangy
Card Stock: Real Red, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Summer Picnic DSP, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Perfect Day Rub-Ons

2 comments:

brandi said...

Oh so cute! I am definitely trying one of these! I love seeing all your cute projects every day. Thanks for being awesome.

Megan said...

You are so creative...I will definatly have to try this out...I just got my tart and tangy set in the mail, yeah! :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...