Monday, July 21, 2008

Possible Convention Swap...

So I was trying to come up with a swap today to make for convention. It's NEXT WEEK! I can't believe it. Time is just flying by. I am so excited to come, but then I also don't want it to. Because then it means summer is almost over. But I can't wait to see all the fun things they have planned, get the new catalog, etc, etc. Anyway: back to my dilemma. I'm not sure this is cute enough. Thoughts on this card?!? The Pink Pirouette heart is up on dimensionals and I wanted the Certainly Celery ribbon in there as a pop of color. So...let me know what you would change and if you think I should produce some of these for swaps. Thanks! :) (And I know there are a few mistakes. I didn't want to redo it so they just are what they are. If I do this for a swap...I will make them perfect. :) )

Stamps: Always
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper

4 comments:

GINA said...

Cute. I would swap with you.

Megan said...

So cute! I think it would be a great swap! :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

I think it's perfect! Wish i lived in USA so I could get one of these! And come to convention

Kim Gasper said...

Ack! I need to make my swap too!!! This one's very cute!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...