Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stitched Exotics Gate Card

So this is a take on a gate fold card. I wanted a boyish card since most cards I make might be a bit girly. I also LOVE Build-A-Brads so had to sneak one of those in. If you have never tried one of those, you must! :) The white part you see peeking out is the inside of the card where the greeting is stamped. I used the Circle of Friendship stamp set and stamped the full circle of one of the images. Then I punched out the center with the 1/2 inch circle punch, adhered it on my brad base, and then put the sticky bubble on top. Voila! Custom Brad! :) All supplies Stampin' Up!


Stamp Sets: Stitched Exotics, Everday Flexible Phrases, Circle of Friendship

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Nave, Old Olive

Accessories: Spring Break DSP, Old Olive Classic Ink, Not Quite Navy Classic Ink, Build-A-Brad Pewter

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...