Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Simple, yet oh so pretty!



I made a card with this layout at a Stampin' Up! meeting last year using now retired sets. I LOVED the layout so I had to make it fresh and current. And what's better than a pink and brown color combo, right?! :) So this is what was born. I actually swaped some of these at Leadership, so maybe you got one if you were there! :) All Supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Ginormous Flowers, Stem Sayings, Much Appreciated, Sanded Background

Ink: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip Classic

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Confetti White

Accessories: 1/2 hole punch, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, staple

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...