Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mini Journal...

I cannot take credit for this fabulous idea. I would never have thought of this. :) I got this from Patty's blog...she is AMAZING!!!! Anyway: she made something like this for her Stampin' Up! cruise to keep a journal of things. I thought it was a GREAT idea. And it's made out of ENVELOPES! They are the short end envelopes that Stampin' Up! sells, just covered with Designer Series Paper. I made mine with the Summer Picnic DSP, the Die-Cut Blooms in the Mini catalog, and my ever favorite...Tart and Tangy stamp set! :) The total project has 3 envelope sleeves that hold the card stock insert piece (pull the round tab punch and out it comes! :) )that you could write on, put pictures on, however you wanted to use it. Then there are an additional 2 card stock pages. It's DARLING in real life! All supplies Stampin' Up!










3 comments:

Jill said...

super duper cute...I've been wanting to make one of those too!

Patty Bennett said...

I love what you did with it!! It's adorable!! :) Great job! Patty

Sears Family said...

wow! this would make a great gift too!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...