Thursday, April 10, 2008

Embrace Life...


So this is a card I made when I attended Stampin' Up's Leadership Convention in January. I still love it though. :) I got the color combo from

the Crew Kids Simply Scrappin Kit that I fell in love with. So why not embrace the colors and make a card with it! Of course, the card looks better in real life. I use my Bone Folder to curl the flower petals inward, and then attached it with a dimensional. All supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Embrace Life, Polka Dot Background Stamp Set

Cardstock: Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Whisper White

Accessories: Basic Gray Classic Ink, Wild Wasabi Classic Ink, Regal Rose marker, Blender Pen, 5/8" Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...