Friday, April 11, 2008

Live Your Dream Thanks Card



I LOVE this Stamp set, all the images and sentiments. I LOVE the Scallop Punch and use it practically every day of my life in some fashion. I LOVE the new Afternoon Tea Papers in the Occassions Mini, and I LOVE the Chocolate Satin Ribbon (or any ribbon for that matter). So I decided to put them together and VOILA! This card was born. :) I embossed the flowers and then sponged around them to give it more dimension. All supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets: Live Your Dream

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Whisper White

Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic, Soft Sky Classic, VersaMark

Accessories: Afternoon Tea DSP, Scallop Punch, White Embossing Powder, Circle Punches, Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Soft Sky Stitched Ribbon (took the stitches out)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Thanks so much for the inspiration. I absolutely love this set and paper :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...