Friday, April 11, 2008

Pretty Polka Dot

I figured since I've had my Pretties kit for months now, it was time to use it more. I have been wanting to try stamping on the flowers in it for awhile, so I did that. It was too much fun. :) Of course I had to pair it with my fave summery paper, Summer Picnic. I had fun with this card. All supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Polka Dot Background, One Smart Cookie, Boho Backgrounds, Tart and Tangy
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Confetti White
Ink: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Real Red
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Summer Picnic DSP, 5/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon, White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...