Thursday, October 10, 2024

Need a Treat?! With Autumn Abundance Paper Pumpkin Kit!

I shared two alternative cards using the Sept 2024 Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit, called Autumn Abundance, in THIS POST and THIS POST.  Today I am sharing another fun alternative! This time, I took the small card in the kit, added a few score lines, and made a little treat holder! 

Here it is with a treat inside:

And what it looks like without a treat inside! 


I love that little peekaboo window! 




I added a piece of the one of the other cards on the inside & stamped a greeting.  Here is what it is opened up ...


Then you just add your treat and you've got the cutest treat card! (And if you didn't want to do a treat ... any small gift would be so much fun added! 

I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions and if I can help you get your own Paper Pumpkin Kit in the mail each month! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Artisan Fun With the Regal Flora Bundle!

Is it time again?!  Time again to hop around with some of Stampin' Up's Artisan Design Team?!  Why YES! Yes it is!  😀  Today we are...