Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Lifetime Of Love Meets Heartfelt Hexagon!

It is February, so lots of love themed things are going on out there.  Sadly, there are also sad times as well.  During lots of sad times, there really isn't much more we can do to help except let them know we care.  I personally feel a handmade card is just the thing to convey that. So I used Stampin' Up!'s Lifetime of Love Bundle & Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle to create this card for just one of those occasions.  

Colors Melon Mambo, Tahitian Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White, Basic Black
Inks: Lemon Lolly, VersaMark, BLENDS: Melon Mambo, Tahitian Tide, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Basic Black
Stamps: Lifetime of Love, Heartfelt Hexagon
Tools:  Heartfelt Hexagon Punch, Lifetime of Love Dies, Painted Texture Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Linen Thread, Iridescent Rhinestones, Basics Embossing Powder, Metallics Embossing Powder

Yes, I still stuck with some bright colors.  Tahitian Tide & Melon Mambo are a great combo.  The background of the focal point was just made with some Basic White cardstock and a Blends Marker.  I simply freehanded some lines on the cardstock, because that is the look I was going for.  You could definitely do this with a ruler if you wanted them more straight & even.  I just didn't for this card.  


I love this flower.  And it is a flower that will live forever!  Yay! I love the textured background as well.  



I think these two bundles work so well together.  Thank you so much for stopping by and checking this out!  I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions! Would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs! Would also love to help you get your hands on any Stampin' Up! papercrafting products you want! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Memorable Meadows Stamp Set ... Fun With March 2024 Paper Pumpkin!

Ok ... so it is April now!  Those of you that have a Paper Pumpkin subscription from Stampin' Up! have possibly completed all your cards...