Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Quick & Simple Card Bundle!

I needed to make a simple, easy to mail, small card set for some fun gift boxes a company was doing last month.  Let me just say...it was really fun to go really simple.  And I have to admit that I really like how these came out!


That is the set of them.  I wanted a bit of variety with them, but just keeping it ink & paper!  It was so much fun!!!

I love the subtle texture of this card with the layer of white on the white card base.  Tone on tone cardstock adds such a simple detail, but really steps it up easily.
Colors Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, BLENDS: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Basic White Thick
Stamps: Fresh Cut Flowers, Celebrate Sunflowers (greeting)
Tools:  NONE!
Accessories: NONE!


I love this next layout and already have grand ideas to do more card with this same layout.  Haha.  It is so versatile and simple!  Just some Designer Paper, the focal image on this card is a punch, and then a greeting! I want to add some accessories to other cards, but I love that this one doesn't have any! 

Colors Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Whisper White
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White Thick, Pool Party, Vellum
Stamps: Happiness Abounds
Tools:  Bough Punch
Accessories: NONE!


And for this last card, I did the same "tone on tone" cardstock layering.  I also did some "generational" stamping.  That is where I stamped repeatedly, without reinking.  That is how I got the three different blues of the brushstroke stamp.  There is also some fun splatter on this card.  For this, I just used a Water Painter with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and flicked it on the card front. I really love how this card turned out.

Colors Bermuda Bay, White, Black
Inks:  Bermuda Bay, Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White Thick, Basic White
Stamps: Good Feelings, Season of Chic
Tools:  Water Painter
Accessories: NONE!


I hope you enjoy these cards and that it inspires you to make some fun quick & simple cards!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...