Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Hello Beautiful Rainbow!!!

I guess since the TGIF Challenge for the week is on rainbows, I have been thinking about rainbows this week.  😂  So let's hear it for another "rainbow" card!  A bit of a different take than the last one...


...but still a fun rainbow!

Colors Polished Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, White, Gold
Inks: Polished Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Memento Jet Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Basic Black, Gold Foil Sheets, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Vellum
Stamps: Hello Beautiful
Tools: Heat Tool, Beautiful Shapes Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Bough Punch, Stampin' Spritzer 
Accessories: Metallics Embossing Powder, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Have you seen the Hello Beautiful Bundle in Stampin' Up!'s January-June 2022 Mini Catalog?!  It's one of my favorites!  And I used one of the shapes to make the "rainbow" going down the card front!!



(I used the shape circled in the photo.  The shapes next to the stamp set are the dies that come with the bundle, with the actual dies pictured below the first picture. LOVE LOVE this bundle!  SOOOO much you can do!!!)

I first stamped the shape down the card in "rainbow" colors onto Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (cleaning the stamp before inking up with the next color), I spritzed it with water and let the colors bleed a little.  Then just heat it with the Heat Tool to dry it all.  


It really is so easy but so much fun!  After it was dried, I stamped and embossed the little chevron detail in Gold Embossing Powder.




What do you think of this take on a rainbow card?!  It would be fun to do in any color combo!  If you try this...let me know!  Also...I am thinking of making a video to show just how I did this.  Should I?

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything!  Would love to help you get your hands on any of the fun Stampin' Up! products you need! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...