Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Beachy Day Wish With Paradise Palms ... Fancy Friday March Challenge!

 Am I obsessed with this card?

Yes.

Do I find myself staring at this card for far too long?!

Also yes!  

Big thanks to the Stampin' Fancy Friday Challenge (and the rest of this fabulous design team!) for knocking this challenge out of the park!  If you haven't seen what has already been posted...time to go check us out on Instagram and/or Facebook!  I think you will be impressed!  So without further ado...here is the card I created!

Colors Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Gold
Inks: Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Coastal CabanaMemento Black
Cardstock/Papers: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Paradise Palms
Tools: Blending Brushes, Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folders, Heat Took
Accessories: Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Polished Pink 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon

WHAT?!  A blended background?!  A gold embossed palm tree scene?!  I AM IN LOVE!!!! 😍  I know, I know.  Calm down, Ashley.  It is just a card?!  But what can I say?!  I just totally love it!

Look at how that gold shines!


And look at the other fun details.  Note:  the background was created by blending ink onto Whisper White cardstock, then splatter some water.  I then dab it with a paper town to dry up that water.  




And I can't stop using those Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.  LOVE LOVE them!  

Let me know if I can help in any way answering your questions!  Or help getting some fun Stampin' Up supplies in your hand!  

Thanks for visiting!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...