Monday, June 28, 2021

Fancy Friday In Colors!

 Wow!  Where did June go?!  I feel like I blinked and it is the end of June!  Sorry I've been silent.  But I AM BACK!!!!  😊 Have you been following along on social media with the Fancy Friday Design Team?!  I hope so!  Because our fabulous team has been posting cards all month using the fabulous new In Colors!  Check them out if you haven't!  (@stampinfancyfriday on IG & Stampin' Fancy Friday on FB) I am SOOOO excited to share my card today!  I've been staring at it all month long in my stamp room and I still love it.  Hee.  

Every time a new catalog comes out, the In Colors are the first thing I look at (and buy! 😂).  I LOVE color so five new & fresh colors are always so exciting for me!  This year...Polished Pink is my fave for sure!  I paired it with a couple of my other classic faves ... so here we have Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, & Granny Apple Green (with a touch of gold & black!) for the win! A new pink, ink blending, ocean life, white background, & color...what's not to love about that?! 

ColorsWhisper White, Basic Black, Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Gold
Inks: Polished Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Vellum
Stamps: Seascape, Biggest Wish
Tools: Sea Life Dies, Heat Tool, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
Accessories: Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Basics Embossing Powders (White), Metallics Embossing Powders (Gold), 2021-2023 In Color Jewels

I love all the details on this card.  That seahorse gives me all the ♡ SWOON ♡ vibes!  Hee.  I used a Blender Brush to blend Polished Pink & Flirty Flamingo ink onto the seahorse, to give it the ombre effect.  


I embossed the seagrass image and bubble images with White Embossing Powder onto Whisper White cardstock.  Then I blended Coastal Cabana & Bermuda Bay ink, to give the blue ombre effect.  I also blended Granny Apple Green onto the die-cut pieces...


Have I mentioned one of my VERY fave stamp sets from the NEW Annual Catalog is a greeting one?!  Those big bold greeting, with a scripty font, have my heart!  It is the Biggest Wish Stamp Set.  For this card, I embossed the "Birthday" in Gold Embossing Powder onto Vellum Cardstock.  Then I embossed the "Happy" in White Embossing Powder onto Basic Black Cardstock...

I love all the details in this card, and I hope you do too!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!  I would love to help you with any of your papercrafting needs!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...