Thursday, January 28, 2021

Birthday Celebration Galore with You Are Amazing Stamp Set!

Quick post today to share a quick card!  I will be making hundreds of these throughout the year, so it had to be simple!  (And quick to make!)  My first batch was about 105! 💖  Here was my first step...some fussy cutting!


I stamped the bubble and then the greeting from the NEW "You Are Amazing" Stamp Set & then cut them all out!  Then I added them to the cards!  I did a couple different color combos...and can't decide which one I like the most!  😁

Colors: Whisper White, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness
InksPool Party, Bermuda Bay
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Shimmery White,
Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness
Stamps: You Are Amazing
Tools: Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder
Accessories: Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins

I stamped the bubble in Pool Party and the greeting in Bermuda Bay for both of the cards.  Then the stripes on this card are: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, & Granny Apple Green. 

The stripes on this card is Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, and Magenta Madness: 

I LOVE the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder & I LOVE the Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins...and LOVE them even more on this card.  💕

What do you think?  Do you like to mass produce or just make one/a few cards?!  These actually have been a lot of fun to make.  (Although I am only about 100 down...will have to do this a few more times throughout the year.)  But I do NOT do bows of any kind on cards that I have to make this many of!  Haha.  What tips do you have for mass production?! 


Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have ANY questions!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Stacey Cogswell said...

WOW! That is a lot of fussy cutting, but I love it! I think I like the card with the pink strip, but they both are wonderful!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...