Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Rainbowed Message of Love:

Rainbow colors, watercoloring, embossing, fun lace-y detail, and lots of love to share...what could be better, right?!  😉

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Basic Black

Inks:  Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, VersaMark

Cardstock/Papers:  Shimmery White, Whisper White, Basic Black

Stamps: Parcels & Petals

Tools: Heat Tool, Water Painters
 
AccessoriesSquare Vellum Doilies, Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder

I pretty much love how this card turned out!  I hope you do too!  I used some fun Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder bunches on this card!  First, I stamped the background design from the Parcels & Petals Stamp Set multiple times and them embossed with the Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.  Then just give that baby a fun rainbow watercolor wash!  And now it's time to add your focal point and details!  Some pleated ribbon, some fun gold embossed flowers, and those FABULOUS 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots!  Take a peek at the details:

I LOVE adding this fun detail with ribbon.  Just add some Tear & Tape adhesive to the back of the cardstock, and "pleat" the ribbon...basically folding it back and forth on itself down the cardstock!  

Can we talk about the amazing Vellum Doilies that are in the Annual Catalog?!  They are SOOOOO cute and add such a gorgeous detail!  I may never stop adding them to things!  Hee.  I cut one in half for this card, and then adhered it on the side of the watercolored piece.  Such a GORGEOUS detail!  I love it! 😍

I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  I would love to help you with anything!  Thanks so much for visiting! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...