Friday, June 26, 2020

Fancy Friday Case-ing!!!

Have you been following along on Instagram & Facebook with our Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team challenge this month?!  If not...you should be!  It is a FUN one!  This month, we are are having a CASE a Fancy Friend Challenge!  How do you even start with this?!  There are SO MANY fun designers and projects to case!  😀  The card I chose to CASE by Lauren Alarid has been at the top of my list to CASE for awhile now, so now was the time! I LOVE Lauren’s clean style with lots of gorgeous texture and color pops. And her watercolor is always 😍! My version uses the new Forever Fern Bundle—which is going to be a favorite for sure! Thanks for being a crafty genius that I always look up to, Lauren!

Here is the card I made:


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party
Inks:  Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Vellum
Stamps: Forever Fern
Tools: Heat Tool, Forever Flourishing Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Water Painters
AccessoriesLinen Thread, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots

And here is Lauren's original card (isn't it GORGEOUS!  Can't you see why I needed to case it?!  😀)... 


I want to show some close-up's of the fun "spray" of watercolored die-cuts from my card.  This was SO much fun to do!  I just did a watercolor wash of different colors onto watercolor paper. Then cut them out using the Forever Flourishing Dies.  I also cut some out of Whisper White cardstock (LOVE the subtle layering this gives!) and Vellum...






I really love that subtle watercoloring & ink splatter that the focal point is layered on:


I had SO. MUCH. FUN. making this card!


I wish you could all see this card in person...it is even more vibrant in person. 😁  But NOW...I want to see what you make!  Come play along!  Case anyone's cards on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team and share with us what you make!  You can tag us on Facebook or Instagram: Stampin' Fancy Friday or @stampinfancyfriday. 


Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would also love to help you with any of your papercrafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...