Thursday, February 13, 2020

Love Blossom Heart Foil...

LOVE is in the air!  Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!!!  Yay!  Decorated some of the Heart Foil Tins and just put some chocolate in.  You can totally bake in them, so had good intentions of baking mini cakes.  :-)  But...I just did chocolate for these.  Still a total win!  They are ADORABLE!!!!



SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Gray Granite, Whisper White, Gold
Inks:  Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Gold Foil, Vellum, Gray Granite
Stamps: Heartfelt
Tools: Well Written Dies, Heart Punch Pack, Small Bloom Punch (Sale-A-Bration)
Accessories: Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, Heart Doilies

Aren't they so cute?!  Love all these little layered elements. 


Also love how high they are.  Having that high-domed lid makes these little guys so versatile! 


What are your Valentine plans?!  Hope you have a fabulous holiday!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything or how I can help you!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

At least 160k men and women are losing weight with a simple and secret "water hack" to drop 2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

It's scientific and it works with anybody.

Just follow these easy step:

1) Go get a glass and fill it half glass

2) Now do this weight losing HACK

so you'll be 2 lbs lighter as soon as tomorrow!

elizabeth said...

I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
+2348140033827
DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER
4. ALS
5. DIABETES
6. HEPATITIS  

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...