Friday, December 21, 2018

TGIF Challenge 191...Let's Get A Little Christmas Crazy!!!

Is anyone out there all done with their Christmas prep?!  I am sure there are some of you out there, but this gal is NOT one of them!  Oh how I wish I was!  But...I am going to be pulling some long hours to get it all done this year!  Haha.  'Tis the season!!!!  This weeks TGIF Challenge is here to HELP!!!  It's all about Christmas!!  First up, here is my project:




ColorsMossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate
Inks:  Smoky Slate, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers Smoky Slate, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Shimmery White, Vellum, Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Farmhouse Christmas
Tools: Big Shot, Farmhouse Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Accessories: Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine, Festive Farmhouse Elements, Mini Pizza Box

And the challenge:


Isn't this challenge PERFECT for right now?!  Just a few more days until Christmas!  So yay for some last minute crunch time inspiration!  😀 I love this card box because who wouldn't need some 3"x3" cards for this time of year?!  They are the perfect size to include with any gift you are giving.  


And they look so cute all packaged up in their little box...


Then the receiver could even use all the cards and then re-use the box for a gift they are giving!  Because HOW CUTE is this?!!??  



***Note:  Sadly...the Farmhouse Elements I used here are all sold out.  I had some I had already gotten before they sold out to use.  But there are lots of thinlits/die-cuts/stamps/embellishments you could replace for the elements that I used.  

What do you think?  What are you going to make for this challenge!?!  We can't wait to see!  Head over to the CHALLENGE BLOG to play along!  Can't wait to see what you do!!!!

Thank you so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...