Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Petal Passion Birthday...

Have you used the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper yet?!  I LOVE this paper oh so much!  It's classic black & white...and there's just something about that color combo that makes me so happy.  Also...it's so easy to add some color to this paper also...making any color combo you want!  Like I did here...



ColorsBasic Black, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Berry Burst, Pool Party
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Berry Burst, Petal Passion Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Tools: Pink Pirouette & Old Olive Blends Markers (light & dark)
Accessories: Pool Party Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

And the stamp set I used here, "Perennial Birthday" pairs perfectly with this paper too!  This is a super easy card to make, because the bottom part of this card is the Designer paper that I just colored. Look at all these patterns in this paper...


So. Gorgeous!!!!

And a few more details on the card...



So what do you think?!  Have you ever colored on Designer Paper?  Try it and show me what you make!  😀

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...