Tuesday, February 20, 2018

One of a Kind Unicorn...

I am mixing some of my favorite NEW LOVES into a card I am about to show you!  Have you seen the "Myths & Magic" Suite in Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Catalog?  Oh how I loved it the moment I saw it.  BUT...have you also seen the Brusho in that same catalog?!  Oh. My. LOVE!!! 😍😍😍 Seriously...this stuff is pure magic.  I will include a video at the bottom of this post that shows you more about it.  But first, let me show you the card I made combining both of these products...


Colors: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Orange
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery Whisper White, Soft Sky, Basic Black
Stamps: Magical Day
Tools: Big Shot, Magical Mates Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Silver Baker's Twine, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Whisper White Embossing Powder

What do you think?!  I will be sharing MANY MORE things made with this Brusho because I can't get enough.  It is SOOOO easy, SOOOOO magical, SOOOOO fabulous, and SOOOOO much fun!!!!

I used Shimmery White cardstock to do the background.  Although it is hard to photograph...


...trust me, it is so shimmery in real life.  😍  I'm officially in love.  Hee.  


Here's the video with some Brusho tips...


I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you get any Stampin' Up! products you may use.  😀

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...