Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Stamparatus...Coming Soon!!!!

I. Am. So. Excited!!!! about a FABULOUS new stamping tool that Stampin' Up! has developed! And fun fact...I was on a team that helped design the product!  🙌 We've been working on it for like 18 months-ish!  (Maybe even 2 years!)  SOOOOO fun!!!!  As a bonus for those of us that are on this team...we were able to purchase one early!  Check this out...

I HAVE MINE!!!  WOOT!!!  I may just be a LITTLE excited!  Hee.  If you need one (and you do!  😁)...you have just a few more days to reserve one!!  It will arrive around March, and you have until December 30th to reserve them.  This will be your last chance to get one before it is released in the new catalog in June!  So let me know if you have questions and want to do that! 

I took this guy out on a maiden voyage today and made my first project with it!!!  Want to see it?!...


Colors: Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper (SNEAK PEEK!)
Stamps: Perennial Birthday (SNEAK PEEK!)
Tools:Decorative Ribbon Border Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Iridescent Sequin Assortment

How fun is this?!?!?  I just kept it super simple because I wanted to just play.  OH MY HEAVENS!!!  It was SOOOOOOOOO EASY and fun!!!!  Here is a pic of my process...


This was my first time using it, so need some more practice.  But you can adjust and move the plastic plates...and it just makes it so fabulous and easy!  It was SO QUICK to just ink up the stamp, stamp, swipe it off, ink up with next color, move it, etc. 


Did you notice that Designer Series Paper?!  It's a SNEAK PEEK of a Sale-A-Bration item that is coming out in January!!!  Woot!  I LOVE this paper, color combo, and stamps!  The stamps are also a SNEAK PEEK from the Occasions Catalog being released in January!  FUN STUFF coming!!!!

 I hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you need help getting your hands on a Stamparatus or any other fun Stampin' Up! products!  I also will be mailing out catalogs...so let me know if you need the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration catalogs!  If you have ordered from me in the last 6 months...I will automatically be sending you one! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...