Friday, November 3, 2017

November Club Card...Simple for the Season:

Is your Christmas holiday always as crazy as mine?!  I'm sure it is!  But do you STILL want to show people how much you care and give them a card from there heart?!  Well...here is a quick and simple card idea that is still holiday cute!!! And just so happens to be the card we made at my club group this month...


ColorsSahara Sand, Whisper White, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Gold
Cardstock/Papers Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Holly Berry Happiness
Tools: Holly Berry Builder Punch
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon, Linen Thread

Just a few layers and some accents and you have a WOW! Christmas card in minutes!!!!  LOVE the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set with the coordinating Holly Berry punch!  Total swoon-worthy!  I mean serious...just look at that holly...


I hope you enjoy!  Would love to hear your thoughts!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM!!!  Design With Ink

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...