Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Crate Of Cards - June Club Project...

I mean, serious, HOW CUTE is the Wood Crate Bundle (called Wood Words Bundle) in the new catalog?  So in love!  Check out the project we made with it for club this month...


It's a little wood crate with a 3" x 3" note card set inside...


ColorsBerry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack, Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack
Stamps: Wood Words
Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Wood Crate Framelits, Big Shot, Envelope Punch Board
Accessories: Linen Thread, Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" Ombre Ribbon

So much fun!  I wanted to show off all the new In Colors--so they are all used here!  The cards are super simple, but would be so much fun to slip in with any gift you give, or just on their own.  We made envelopes using the Envelope Punch Board and the new Fresh Florals paper...


I mean serious...how cute is this?!  (Hee.  You can say that about your own projects, right?!  Because after all...it's not me making it cute...they are cute on their own!  :-) )


Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like more information about joining my club!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...