Wednesday, April 19, 2017

April Club Project... Mini Egg Love Jar...

Have you seen the Mini Egg Cartons in the Occasions Catalog?!  Oh how I love them!  They are SOOO cute and so much fun!  So....how could I not use them for a club project?!  You may think that because Easter is done, you wouldn't use them anymore.  That's totally not the case!  For this one...we continued on using the same bundle that we used for the CLUB CARD that I shared already. This egg carton would be great for Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation, Birthday, etc...


How much fun is this?!  Let me just say...this bundle...swoon!  Those flowers are stamped...look how gorgeous they are!  You stamp them in layers, so it really gives them so much depth.  LOVE them! 

Colors: Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, So Saffron, Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Jar of Love
Tools: Big Shot, Everyday Jars Framelits, Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim, Watermelon Wonder Striped Ribbon, Delicate White Doilies, Linen Thread



Then just untie the bow, and voila!  This is what I put in mine... 

I should of moved one of the chocolate eggs to the front, but there are two big caramel/chocolate eggs, a nail polish, and an egg lip gloss.  I plan on making these for Teacher Appreciation this coming up week.  

The egg cartons come a neutral color, but they are quickly and easily able to change any color!  Just fill a spritzer bottle 3/4 of the way full of rubbing alcohol, then add some drops of whatever color you want to use.  For this one--we added 6 drops of Bermuda Bay. 

Then just spritz away until it's covered!



I hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions or need help ordering any supplies!  designwithink@gmail.com  Shop 24/7 on my website: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  

Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...