Thursday, December 22, 2016

And ANOTHER Christmas Tag...

Are you sick of seeing my Christmas tags and gift packaging for the year?!  :-)  I feel like I give gift cards and money a lot these days.  Do you?!  Well...I'm fine doing it if I think that is what the person really wants.  BUT...if I give it...I still want it to be cute and festive.  :-)  Here is how I packaged up some good ole' cash...


What is this box, you may be asking?  Well...I have used a lot of them this season.  They are the  Takeout Boxes that are on the clearance rack right now.  (You get SIX boxes for $2.40!!!  That's a steal!) Yes...the teacher gifts that I made and posted HERE were made using these boxes also.   

The size of these boxes are perfect to add a little treat in with your gift card.  (Christmas chocolate is always fantastic. :-) )  For these...however...I used the Fringe Scissors to cut myself some paper shred, and just added that to my rolled up cash.  :-)  


Kinda fun, right?!  Loving the simplicity of this tag also.  Here's another view...



Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...