Monday, September 12, 2016

Same Layout...Different Holiday! AND an Update!

Remember the card I posted last?!  It was this one...


Well...loved the layout so decided to make a Halloween version...


Just wanted a quick and simple one, and think this fits the bill!  Still opens the same...


Added the DSP to the inside, and just cut off a small strip on the front.  A small touch, but a lot of fun! And who wouldn't love this fun Halloween twine and Haunted House?!?! ...


Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!  And just a note...CHECK THE CLEARANCE RACK the 13th (in just a few hours! :-) )!!!  It will be Updated!  And I'm guessing some of the stuff will sell out quick!  So....don't forget to check it out!  Because GUESS WHAT?!?!?  Remember how I mentioned I'm trying to do a push to try to earn a Thailand trip?!??!  Well....I am going to offer 30% off any Stampin' Up! order placed through me!!!!  I have NEVER done this before!!  But if you help me...I will help you!!!  So place an order (only available through me!) and get 30% off your merchandise ordered!!!  Either email me your order (designwithink@gmail.com) or place your order on my website (www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net) and I will send you a rebate check!

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...