Friday, November 6, 2015

Flashback to Halloween...

I forgot to share this notebook I made for Halloween time.  I helped plan this party (I posted about it HERE) for Halloween.  I felt like all of the planners needed a place that we could keep our To-Do lists and such.  So this is the notebook I made for us...


And some close-up's...


I embossed some spider web's on the black cardstock.  LOVE this effect!  


And the best thing about this project...it's so quick and easy!  I just took a Jr. Size Legal pad.  Then just made a cover for it with cardstock.  It wraps around to the back, and adhered to the cardboard backing of the notebook.


Hope you enjoy!  Sorry Halloween has passed, but you could easily make these for any holiday/event/occasion!!!  Or just for every day fun!

Let me know if you have any questions.  designwithink@gmail.com  Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...