Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Quick Festive Treat...

Late last night I remembered I needed a treat for my preschooler to take to her Halloween class today.    I REALLY didn't want to go to the store.  So I ran to my stamp room to see what I could come up with.  Luckily...I had some Twizzler's, even the individually wrapped ones!  YAY!  So I just tied a few together and made the easiest tag I have ever made.  (Thank you..."Merry Everything" stamp set!)  This, by no means, is my finest work.  HOWEVER...they were all done in like 10 mins (couldn't make a trip to the store in that amount of time) and they are for 3-4 year olds.  So all they care about is the candy.  :-)  AND...my daughter felt super special that I made something for all her friends in her class.  I call that a Win-Win-Win!  :-)  Here is the super easy and quick preschool treat...



Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!

Any questions, feel free to contact me at designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...