Monday, September 7, 2015

Stampin' Up! Convention 2015 Memories...Still Going Strong!

Stampin' Up! Convention this past July was SO MUCH FUN!  It was just what the doctor ordered for me.  A big part of what made it so incredible were my amazing roomies.  Look at these crazy girls...

(Yes...this was very late at night, no make-up, almost bed time...so you get what you get! :-) I am the one in the middle.)

Well, one of my roomies is actually employed by Stampin' Up! as a concept artist.  And...SHE GAVE US PILLOW GIFTS EACH NIGHT!!! My heart burst!! Love. Her!  (I know...I was lucky!!!)  So I thought I would share them with you today!!!

First up is a fun bag of treats!  Stampin' Up! offers all the right products to make creating special little goodies so easily!!!

How fun is this?! A cute polka dot bag, a little Washi, a little Thick Baker's Twine, a little Doily, and a little wooden word....and that all equals FABULOUSNESS!!!  Love!!!

Then look at this beauty.  This was made with NEW Holiday Catalog products...


Swoon!  I am IN. LOVE. with this!!!!!  Hard to capture it's full beauty in a picture, but here are some up-close views...


Love this wooden dowel idea!  So clever!  And those snowflakes are embossed.  PUR-TY!


Seriously, beautiful, huh?!?!?

I hope you enjoy!  THANK YOU KASIA!  I felt even  MORE spoiled!  

Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

It's A Rainbow Surfboard Beach Day!!!

 Love me a Beach Day! And love me some rainbows!  So why not combine them?! 😁 💕  I used the Beach Day Bundle & rainbow colors to creat...