Friday, July 10, 2015

Noteworthy July Club Project...

Just wanted to share the project we made at club this month!!


I LOVE this alphabet set called "Layered Letters Alphabet."  It makes me happy.  Then I just took these inexpensive frames I had and we made a fun Dry Erase marker board with it! 


I LOVE the new cotton paper.  It's so yummy!  It's KIND OF like tissue paper...but not at all.  :-)  (Just can't think of anything else to compare it to.)  It's much sturdier and stronger than tissue.  To make the flower, all we did was punch out about 12 layers of the cotton paper (we punched like 4 at a time), stack all the flowers together, staple it in the middle of the flower stack, Then pull each layer up, one at a time.  Then fluff out the flower, and voila...


Just a close-up of the letters...


Hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...