Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thankful Banner...

Well I am sorry for my absence on my blog!  But we have been on a family vacation at Disneyland and the beach.  We were gone for more than a week, and had an absolute blast!  I don't like coming back from vacation, so last night I went to my stamp room to create something to make me feel a bit better.  :-)  So want to see what I made?!?!  Well here it is...


I need a fun banner for Thanksgiving time.  So figured that's what I would do!  (Although I really went down to clean my stamp room.  Haha.)  And here is another shot...banners are hard to get pics of I am realizing.  :-)


This banner was so much fun to make!  Here is a close-up...


Love that burlap ribbon!  And GUESS WHAT??!!?  The Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath Kit is on the Clearance Rack!  And what comes with that?!  A roll of burlap ribbon!  You get a full roll of ribbon (plus the wreath, flowers, etc) for LESS than buying a roll of burlap ribbon in the catalog!  How fun is that?!?!  I added some of that on top of the banners.  Here is a close-up of just one letter...


This banner was so much fun to make!  The banner pieces (as well as the stencil I used to do the polka dots) is from the Simply Created Build a Banner.  LOVE this kit!  

Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions or need to order anything!  designwithink@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...