Friday, June 20, 2014

June Club Card...

Last night was my fun club night!  I love this monthly gathering.  Here is the card we made...

This month was HARD to decide what to make!  I couldn't pick!  I wanted to show them/use EVERYTHING I have from the new catalog.  There are SO MANY things I love!!!  But I couldn't use it all...so just picked some of my faves.  "Work Of Art" stamp set is one of my fave new sets FOR SURE!  Love it!  So we used that.  I also used "Gorgeous Grunge" because I will never be able to stop using this set.  :)  Add some thick Baker's Twine, the AMAZING and SCRUMPTIOUS Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, and the new Pennant Big Shot Die...and this card was born.  And can I just say...I LOVE that the Starburst Framelits carried over because I.  LOVE.  THESE.  Soooooo MUCH!!!!

Here are a few close-up of some details...


LOVE the large polka dots.  SO. YUMMY!  I distressed the edges of the card front, as well as sponged over the circles just to make things pop a little.




I so hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks for visiting!  If you have any questions...feel free to ask!  designwithink@gmail.com.  If you need any supplies...feel free to visit my website... www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Fun card, Ashley! Can you give detailed instructions on how you "dyed" the white doily black?

Pam said...

Oops, left the wrong comment for this beauty!!! I LOVE the big polka dot embossing folder!! Not so long ago you were punching out dots and pasting them down with glue. Much easier now!!

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™Œ  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...