Thursday, May 29, 2014

Extra Flower...Turned Card!

I am going to preface this card by saying it is not my fave.  But...I needed a quick thank you card, and happened to have an extra flower around that I had made for another project and didn't use.  (I also did not get great pictures of it...so apologize for that as well!)  This is the card I just quickly put this together...


I will say...I do LOVE the stamp set I used.  It's called "Work Of Art" and it will be in the next catalog that starts JUNE 2nd!!  (Contact me if you need one!  I will get it to you!) I canNOT wait!  This catalog is simply amazing! 

Here are a few more views of the card...



I do love making these flowers.  They are so easy yet are such a WOW on any project!  But for a card...this definitely is a hand delivered only card! :-)  I wouldn't try to mail this unless it was in with a package or something.  

I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  (Or need me to get you a catalog!) designwithink@gmail.com



1 comment:

Pam said...

This is such an adorable card!! Love the tone-on-tone; little bit of bling; and the rose is gorgeous. For a quick card this looks like you spent a lot of time on it....a stunner!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...