Monday, March 25, 2013

March Club Card...

Dumb pregnancy brain!  (Can't remember if I have mentioned it on here or not...but yes...I am pregnant.  Due in July with our third child....third GIRL to be exact!  AHHHH!  :-)  We are very excited!)  I keep forgetting to do the posts I have planned.  Sorry!  I will catch up.  :-) Here is the club card we made this month...

I have to admit...I wasn't sure how much love I had for this card in the beginning.  But looking at it more..I really ended up loving it!  I used lots of Sale-A-Bration goodies on it so hope you got them!  :-)  Since Sale-A-Bration is sadly over.  But I love the colors and layout and just overall cheeriness of this card!  Here are a few close-ups...

LOVE that lace tape that is in the Mini.  And the Melon Mambo ribbon.  YUM!!!! 

Hope you enjoy this card!  And if you are still visiting this blog....THANK YOU!!!  :-)  I will be posting regularly this week so stay tuned for more fun projects!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...