Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Am So Lucky!!

Why the title to the post?  WHY do I feel lucky?!  I am lucky because I am apart of the BEST group of demonstrators in the Stampin' Up Company!  And the Leadership we have in our group...simply AMAZING!!!!!  They spoil us!  My up-up line always does a fun event one of the nights of the convention...and she always has a fun gift for us!  Seriously....so lucky!  I forgot to share with you our gift from this summer!  Better late than never, right?!  Here is the fun gift we received...

She made everyone their own personalized decorated initial!  I was so excited and just love it!!!!  Isn't it fabulous!  She just cut strips of paper, adhered them to the letter wood block, and then cut around the strips with her hobby blade.  She said it was easy.  :)  I need to try some myself!  How fun would these be to make for any holiday or event!  Here are a few other pictures...

Love the Designer Series Paper (Summer Smooches pack), ribbon, and of course the letter!  :) 

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you enjoyed this project!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...