Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Show Some Love...

Who doesn't want to scrapbook the things they love in life?!  I am sure you all do, so here is some inspiration to help you...

I really like how these pages turned out.  Here is page 1...
I love the "Awash With Flowers" stamp set and love what it adds to the layout.  Here are some close-up's...

How fun is that alphabet?!  Here is Page 2...
I love all the coordination of Stampin' Up! products.  Between the Designer Series Papers, Cardstocks, Ink, Ribbons, Accessories, etc...it's so easy to get crafting projects done!  :)

Here is a close-up...
Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Really cute!! How fun your scrapbooks must be!! And I do love that about SU, too! So excited for the new catalog starting in 3 weeks and 1 day, or 22 days or 528 hours or......!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...