Monday, October 24, 2011

Team Meeting Swap...

A bit over a week ago we had a big team training meeting that my upline put on. It was a fabulous event and I have a few things to show you from the event this week. OF COURSE there was swapping involved. Today I am going to show you my swap. We always swap full cards (often times swaps will just be a card front but with our group we always do full cards that open) and I love that! I was in a "fall" mode so this is the card I made...

This was a quick card to make. The colors I used: Soft Suede, Pool Party, More Mustard, Very Vanilla. I just used the colors from the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper...since that is what I was using on my card. Stamped a few leaves from the Gently Falling set, scallop the card edge, and there you go. :) Here are a few close-up's of the details...

The greeting is actually stamped on the inside of the card. I cut about an inch off the front of the card, and then scalloped the edge. This let me stamp the greeting on the front. This was a fun card to make! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...